PRICE: 65 USD (per adult rider)
PRICE: 45 USD (for children under 12 years old)
PRICE: 15 USD (Child under 5 years using child-seat)
PICK UP TIME :
- Nusa Dua area: 7.30 am – return 4.00 pm
- Kuta area: 7.30 am – return 3.30 pm
- Ubud area: 7.45 am – return 2.30 pm
- Pick up and return to your hotel by A/C car.
- Mountain Bike and safety helmet use
- Breakfast (overlooking an active volcano) and lunch (a real Balinese feast, often described by guests as the best meal they have eaten in Bali).
- Ample water and fruits on tour
- Entrance fees and wet weather gear (if needed).
- Cold face towels after your ride.
- All the beautiful scenery you wouldn’t normally see
- An in depth explanation of the culture from our experienced guides
What to bring :
- Sunscreen/sun block
- Personal day pack
- Sport shoes/flip-flop
- Digital camera/video recorder
- Personal medicines (if required)
- Mosquito Spray
- Adequate cash for personal expenses
Escape the hustle and join us to discover the magic of rural Bali on our famous full day Bali Cycling Tour, suitable for all ages.
“This is not just the best tour in Bali, it’s the best tour we’ve ever been on. The guides were friendly, fun and informative, the scenery fantastic, we learnt so much about the Balinese culture and lunch was something special. Highly recommend this tour for all visitors to Bali”…..Tim and Karen Phillips, Ontario, Canada.
The original and authentic eco/educational cycling tour, (many try to copy us, claim to be us and use our text) this tour was designed to take the visitor to Bali away from the tourist areas and show them the Bali they want to see – ‘the real Bali’ and to learn about the Balinese culture in the process and that’s what we have been doing for the past nine years. This tour is now promoted in every guide book on Bali/Indonesia (the Lonely Planet Guide Books on Bali, Indonesia and Best of Bali, The Rough Guide Book to Bali, The Natural Guide to Bali and numerous French, German and Dutch guide books) has been consistently voted the best tour in Bali and a must for every visitor.
Photo to visit
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”12″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”175″ thumbnail_height=”100″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”0″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” template=”default” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]