Price : USD $80 / pax minimum 2pax
- Pick up and return to your hotel by Private air conditioned car.
- Experienced Mount Batur Trekking Guide English speaking.
- Breakfast (at the summit) & drinking water & flashlights.
- Mount Batur is an active volcano located at the center of two concentric calderas north west of Mount Agung Bali. The south east side of the larger 10×13 km caldera contains a caldera lake. The inner 7.5-kilometer-wide caldera, which was formed during emplacement of the Bali, has been dated at about 23,670 and 28,500 years ago. Many Travelers visit to this place to enjoy the view and make the climb. If you are one of those nature lovers, mountain shelf answer. About 1.5 hours from the slopes of the mountain to the top, where we could see the view of the sunrise and the Lombok island is from a distance.
The caldera is populated and includes the four main villages of Kedisan, Songan, Trunyan and Toya Bungkah. The locals largely rely on agriculture for income but tourism has become increasingly popular due to the relatively straightforward trek to the summit of the central crater.
Trekking Itinerary :
- 01.30-03.00 : Pick up time depending your accommodation in Bali, From your hotel will drive direct to start point at Toya Bungkah HPPGB (guide association Office )
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of mount Batur trekking guides).
- 04.09 am : our guide will take you on a one and a half hour trek to reach the top or summit to see sunrise
- 06.00 am : coffee or tea will served by our guide and see super spectacular sunrise.
- 07.00 am : From the summit, You can decide direct to car park if you have more plan after the hike OR our guide will lead you around the rim and explore to second crater (erupted in 1926), the third ( erupted in 1963), and youngest crater (erupted in 1974 and 1994).
- 08.00 am : Cross little jungle
- 09.00 am : You will arrive at the bottom by 09.00 am
- 09.10 am : estimated Return to hotel Depending on the location and could be later if visiting hotspring and coffee plantation
What to bring/wear:
- Running / hiking shoes
- Warm cloth / jacket / Wind Breakers
Photo to Visit
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”13″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”175″ thumbnail_height=”100″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”0″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” template=”default” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]